Forum LockedLondon Gig April 17th Review and Set List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daisy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:58pm
Hey Luce, Jonathan & Lonesome Pine

Thanks for all the reviews from Madeleine's shows in the UK. It
is great to hear from fans about her shows.

I will next go and see Madeleine at the Beacon Theatre in New York City in
June. Can't get enough of Madi Live.

Thanks for sharing your expereinces.

Best -Daisy
Lonesome Pine View Drop Down

Quote Lonesome Pine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 12:52am
You are welcome Daisy.   I actually opened a new topic yesterday to write a long report (with snaps!) on the Dublin concert, but when I pressed submit I waited and waited and eventually was told something had been reset and the lot disappeared.   May try again this evening.   Look forward to your report from New York.
film fan View Drop Down

Quote film fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 9:57am

Hey there Daisy.

That's very nice of you to say so.  Glad you liked our reviews.

I do just want to add that she is a great performer and the band members have ace solo slots.  The venue where she performed, Hammersmith Apollo in London England, was a perfect stage for her voice. 

I submitted a new topic on Wednesday about www.amazon.co.uk. featuring reviews I submitted on her albums 'Careless Love' and 'Half The Perfect World'.  You may have seen it already.  It gives the viewer a chance to vote, at the end of the review, whether they found it helpful or not.

I hope you find she does a good show when you see her in New York at the Beacon Theatre and look forward to hearing what you thought about it.  Take care.

Jonathan

Jonathan, huge Madeleine Peyroux fan.
Love_Soup View Drop Down

Quote Love_Soup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 12:12pm

Hi Daisy!

Madie was ace and the band was brill!! Next show I'm off to is the Cheltenham Jazz Festival on May 1st!  I can't wait! I hope you enjoy the show at  Beacon Theatre NY, I am sure you will!  I look forward to hearing all about it!

Hey Lonesome Pine!

I would love to read the review of the Dublin show and see your pictures!  I hope you will be able to post it again!

ttfn,

Luce x

My Space

http://www.myspace.com/love_soup"
Lonesome Pine View Drop Down

Quote Lonesome Pine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 12:57pm
I just came across this review, which I had not seen before -

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertai nment/music/live_reviews/article1672467.ece
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12