Forum Home Forum Home > General > Madeleine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShe makes me good

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sylvain View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sylvain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She makes me good
    Posted: September 23 2006 at 12:02am
She makes me dream, she makes me cry, she does good to me.
Naturally I appreciate her version of " la javanaise ".
To you all : what do you think about Ayo and Raul Paz? They are, with madi, my favourite artists lately.
Salut !
a french fan
saramadi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote saramadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 12:50pm
Bienvenue au groupe.

Madi sings very well in French. Each of her albums has had once French song.

I like Ayo, but haven't heard very much of her. I think Raul Paz has a nice voice. Mais mon Français est très limité et je ne peux pas l'apprécier autant en raison de celui.

Edited by saramadi
Cheers!
jeffers88 View Drop Down

Quote jeffers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 2:52pm
Imagine you are awoken from sleep in the morning. It's early. You hear the sound of the clock radio. A voice is singing. What a melody! What a timbre! It's Madelaine Peyroux singing "I'm Alright." You don't now whether you are in heaven or on earth. Your mind is in a whirl, your emotions are stirring. Never heard such a voice like hers in modern times!! This was my introduction to Madeleine Peyroux only a few days ago!!  I've listened to everything of hers I can get my ears into in a very few days. I'm a committed fan to her superb talent and the musicians accompanying her. Whilst we are blessed with the rise of talent like this there is hope for the world yet!!
Jeffers88
 Post Reply Post Reply