Forum Home Forum Home > General > Madeleine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDo you know what it means

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kobe View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you know what it means
    Posted: November 15 2005 at 2:19pm

Hello All,

Do you know what it means to hear a new madeleine song? Well, your in for a treat. In September Madeleine recorded a show with the legendary pianist Ms. Marian McPartland. I have been a fan of this outstanding show for years now and have been waiting for it to be broadcast but was told that it will be at least February before it makes the air waves. But a visit to the Piano Jazz website gave me a thrill because one of the featured samples is Madeleine and Marian doing " Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans". It is great with Madeleine on guitar and vocals and Ms. McPartland doing a piano background. So go to www.npr.org/programs/pianojazz and take a listen for yourself before its moved. Its fabulous, outstanding and the stuff dreams are made of. I needed a realplayer to listen to it. Take Care - Ron Kobe.

ronkobe
Pete View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2005 at 5:32pm
What a treat. Thanks for passing on and sharing this information Ron.

I will have to listen to that a few times over. Best wishes - Pete
 Post Reply Post Reply