Forum Home Forum Home > General > Madeleine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGot You On My Mind": questions answered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Byron View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Byron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 10:20am
 Hello William, The 'child' I am referring to here is the creative self of both of you which suffers from a fight. This is very complex for both of you and must be very painful. If there proves no choice but a courtroom fight, all the more reason not to try it outside the courtroom.I have , all along hoped some simpler solution might come forward. It still may, but it takes thinking and intention , aimed in that direction..I wish I had the solution. But I believe there is one.I support you both in moving toward that light. Geoff 
Geoff
doug View Drop Down

Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 5:42am
Geoff, you nut. Haven't you run out of cheeks yet? William, you
must be sick and tired of making sense, Well, I'm off to Kauai to
refuel. Aloha
Byron View Drop Down

Quote Byron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 7:07am

Dear Doug, William etc. If it were still possible, which perhaps it is, some form of professional arbitration would be better than a prolonged courtroom mess. One thing is certain, William's arguments, sensible or not, are very familiar and known to all who have looked at this site. I can't imagine why he would want to continue re-stating them. His idea of moving it all to another site is a good one. I know that most people who come to this site would enjoy talking about , for example, Madeleines singing as compared to Billie Holiday or things of that nature ,to this, every day.I do agree with you, Doug, that someone looking for a more peaceful solution to strife in this present world, is likely to be deemed a 'nut'. Geoff

Geoff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234