Forum Home Forum Home > General > Madeleine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMadeleine in SF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
opus427 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opus427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madeleine in SF
    Posted: April 13 2005 at 2:12pm

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody on this forum is planning on going to the concert on May 21 at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.  I have two tickets for the 8pm show, but it turns out I will have to work in the evening that night, and would really love to trade with someone who has tix to the 10:30pm show.  Please let me know if you can help!  I would hate to miss seeing Madeleine!

Thanks!

Sophia

Diva500 View Drop Down

Quote Diva500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 6:25pm
Haven't anything to trade...but would gladly pay to take tickets for Madeline off your hands for the 8:30 show!   I don't know if we'll try to get tickets the night of the concert--the Palace website says it's sold out, but also that they may have a limited number may be available the night of May 21.  Hmmm... Let me know if you absolutely decide not to go!!

-Meredith

opus427 View Drop Down

Quote opus427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 12:12pm

Meredith,

I'm gonna try hard to find someone who can trade with me because I really want to go... but if I have no luck trading , I'll post here again May 15-ish. 

Depending on where you live and how much you want to see Madeleine, I would say it's worth a try to get tix the night of.  What usually happens is you show up a half hour or hour before the show (check with box office to see what time they open for performances) and you put your name on a waiting list.  The Palace seats close to 1000, so there's bound to be some no-shows/empty seats, the question is just how many.  Even in smaller venues, you can count on 1% of pre-sold tickets going unclaimed.

-Sophia

Post Reply Post Reply