Forum Home Forum Home > General > Madeleine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCancelled Northampton show?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jfm3 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jfm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cancelled Northampton show?
    Posted: February 28 2005 at 8:06pm
I was really looking forward to seeing Madeleine in Northampton this Tuesday (3/1) but they just called to say that the show is cancelled!  Is she okay?  Is it just the weather?  Any word on whether it'll be rescheduled?  I'm only going to be in Northampton until May, so I hope she comes back before then. 

Thanks!
WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 9:09pm
The Mar 1st show at Northampton and the Mar 3rd show in Boston were cancelled. The Boston show has been rescheduled for June 2. No word yet on the Northampton show.

No indication that Madeleine is not well or anything so who knows why the shows were cancelled
WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 9:39pm
The Northampton show has been rescheduled for May 31.

See www.madeleinepeyroux.org/ontour.asp
krmass View Drop Down

Quote krmass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 11:44am
The shows in Northampton have been rescheduled for Tues, May 31 and I DESPERATELY want a ticket to one of the shows. If anyone here as one (1) or possibly two (2) extra tickets to either one of the shows at the Iron Horse in Northampton on May 31, PLEASE let me know! I will gladly compensate you very well for tickets to either 7 or 9:30 p.m. show. Thank you - Ken
When you're smiling, just keep smiling and the whole world wlll smile with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply