Forum LockedNew Album "Standin' On The Rooftop"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Album "Standin' On The Rooftop"
    Posted: March 17 2011 at 8:49pm
Madeleine's new album will be called "Standin' On The Rooftop". It is scheduled to be released on June 7 on the Decca label.

Madeleine previews new album  with EP containing Beatles' track "Martha, My Dear" and an original song.

kobe View Drop Down

Quote kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2011 at 1:54pm
FANTASTIC  - A new album makes me very happy. The only thing that makes me sad about it is that it contains only one original song. I will be waiting patiently to order this when it comes out.
ronkobe
Sebastian View Drop Down

Quote Sebastian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 1:24pm
Hey Kobe

It is the EP that has one original track "The Things I have Seen Today" and a cover of Martha My Dear.

The album 'Standin' on the Rooftop' is mostly original materials. So hold on to your hat and make sure you order it!

Seb
kobe View Drop Down

Quote kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 10:02am

Hey Sebastian - That is very cool. I have been constantly trying to figure out which of Ms. Madeleine’s original songs I like best and I always seem to go back to her first album. New music from Ms. Madeleine is always welcome. - Kobe

ronkobe
kobe View Drop Down

Quote kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2011 at 7:29am
Just pre-ordered my copy of "Standin' on the Rooftop" and I am excited. I didn't want to pay the get it on the release day shipping prices though so I know it won't hinder my enjoyment. Go Ms. Madeleine - Love ya and glad to see a new CD.
ronkobe
 Post Reply Post Reply