Forum Home Forum Home > General > About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When is she touring the Uk in 2010??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maggymoo View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote maggymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When is she touring the Uk in 2010??
    Posted: April 02 2010 at 11:58am
Hi All
Can't believe for such a fab artist nobody is using this site.  I am new to this kind of thing so has taken me ages to get this far.  All I wanna know is when/if she is gonna do a Uk tour in 2010.  She is my most favourite artist and I do not want to miss out on some decent tickets. I was well lucky last year in winning some tkts to see her at the itunes festival at the roundhouse.  sorry everybody but i was the one whooping and a hollering because I wanted her to know she was v.much appreciaated, and of course i had a few bevvies.  saw her also at the barbican, managed to buy the last 2 tkts that were right at the back.  saw her at hammersmith the yr before and got some front row tickets off of ebay.  have been in touch with her agents but they say keep checking the site but can't do that everyday, plus i'm not some kind of freak.  if anyone hears of a uk 2010 tour in advance please let me know so i can beat the touts to it, maybe buy a couple extra and make meself a few bob in the process!
Salut!
 Post Reply Post Reply