Madeleine Peyroux Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Madeleine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAn British tour perhaps please!?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Leannescatt View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Leannescatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An British tour perhaps please!?!?!?
    Posted: November 12 2004 at 3:16pm
When oh when will she visit the British Isles...!?!
WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 4:47pm
Sun, Nov 14, 2004      PizzaExpress Jazz Club

Tue, Nov 16, 2004      London Jazz Festival

Go to http://www.madeleinepeyroux.org/ontour.asp for details and links.

I also try to post in 'Performance Annoucements' whenever new performances are announced.

Hope you get to see Madeleine
georgebridges View Drop Down

Quote georgebridges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:07pm

She is doing two gigs in the London Jazz Festival - tonight Sunday 14th November at Pizza Express Soho, and on Tuesday at the Festival Hall

george bridges

Quote georgebridges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 3:49am
Heard and briefly spoke to Madeleine at the Pizza Express last night. She was as brilliant live as on the CDs - a truly great singer, for me currently the best in the world and should be getting the recognition she deserved. It was a fine show well received and the place packed out.  Please hurry back to England.  Thanks for singing my request Madeleine - "Was I drunk" - it just made the evening perfect.  I'm off to buy 10 copies of the CD - presents sorted this year.
george bridges

Quote georgebridges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 12:08pm
She has had at least 4 airplays on BBC  2 and 3 in the last week or two.  They are also saying her CD is appearing in the internet top CD list -does anyone know about this?
george bridges
WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 1:19pm
Not sure what they are refering to as 'the internet top CD list'. There are lots of lists.

Careless love was #3 on the Billboard Jazz charts and #16 on the heatseeker chart.

On Amazon US ranking is 43 (253 for amazon uk).

Also this quote from her official site "'Careless Love' is selling at over four times the rate of 'Dreamland'"

To see lots of reviews of Careless Love go to http://www.madeleinepeyroux.org/reviewscareless.asp
 Post Reply Post Reply