Forum Home Forum Home > General > Music
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWarm up act in Toronto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
suzanne View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote suzanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warm up act in Toronto
    Posted: November 11 2004 at 8:34am

I attended Madeleine's concert in Toronto last night and it was awesome.  She is very fresh and natural.  It's so nice to hear music that is not overproduced and gains it's own life live.  Just wondering who her opening act was.  Did not catch his name but he was also very good....from California????   Does anyone know this information and can you please share it with me.

WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 9:16pm
According to what I could find the opening act was Jackie Green.

Here's a bio I found - http://www.digmusiccd.com/departments/01_dig.artists/jackie. greene/jg_BIO.html

Rich Hanson
WebMaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote WebMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2005 at 9:00pm
Just returned from see Madeleine at Town Hall in New York and the opening act was the same Jackie Greene as mentioned above.

After seeing him I was impressed at his performance and stage presence. He is 24 years old and I expect to hear more about him in the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply