Forum Home Forum Home > General > Madeleine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA little bit (video clip)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lucian11 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lucian11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A little bit (video clip)
    Posted: May 01 2007 at 10:08am
Was this video clip released?? I think I saw it on tv but I can't seam to find it anywhere esle!! Am I going insane?? I also think that Rachel Hurd-Wood was staring in it but I can't seam to find anything about that on any Rachel site either!! Can someone tell me what is going on and where can I find the video clip??
Daisy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 12:19pm

Lucian,

I found the video of A little bit on You Tube and provided the link in an earlier posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDQU-Mp_pqg

I just tried it and found that it no longer takes you to the link and the clip does not even come up when you do a search on Madeleine's name.  Very curious.

As for the details of its release and the actress featured I am afraid I no nothing.  I was surprised to find it on You Tube. 

I will try and scour the internet to see if I can come up with other links.

Best, Daisy 

Lucian11 View Drop Down

Quote Lucian11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 12:48pm

Daisy,

I was really glad
when I found your link but it doesn't work and so I decided to open this thread!! That video clip is like a ghost!! I saw it once on the tv and after that it disappeared, I can’t find it anywhere!!! Sometimes I wonder if I ever saw it or I dreamed about it! Isn’t it a video clip about a waitress in a French café? That gorgeous girl portraying the waitress is Rachel Hurd-Wood!

Lucian.
Love_Soup View Drop Down

Quote Love_Soup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 2:52pm

Hi Daisy and Lucian,

The 'A Little Bit' video was on You Tube for about a week as I had it embedded on MySpace and then all of a sudden it was inaccessible!  I think this will be a copyright issue, after all it's Madie's work and if it's freely available to view ... why would anybody buy it?  

I am a MySpace fanatic and if you're familiar with how it works you will be aware that there are lots of sites that offer codes which allow you to create links to video sites like You Tube.  I absolutely love the 'Don't Wait Too Long' video and I have found that many sites offer codes for this video but on further investigation the links are all broken!  The only place as far as I can tell this video is free to view is at Madie's official website.  I think that the reason the official videos disappear is because of copyright law.

I love the 'A Little Bit' video too and although it's now gone from You Tube, I'm glad at least I had the chance to view it!

Strangely, the 'I'm Alright' video has been available on You Tube for ages ?  I have no idea why this should be but maybe it's a marketing decision by MP's management company?  Does anybody else on here have any idea?

Anyway, these are my thoughts on the disappearance of 'A Little Bit' from You Tube! 

Hugs,

Luce x

www.myspace.com/love_soup
 Post Reply Post Reply