Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
busker View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote busker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures
    Posted: September 10 2005 at 3:17am

Thank you Seb.

I red a review of the concert on a spanish paper saying she was shy, insecure hiding herself behind her guitar...

Spanish TV channel #2 broadcasted the entire concert at the end of July and I have watched the show several times at home. There I can see plenty of Madi's close shots, imposible to do when you are seating in the audience and it doesn't seem to me she is insecure at all. I think she acompanies quite well her songs at the guitar with those (not easy) jazzy chords and her playing is very important in the final whole sound of the show. And about her shyness... I think she lost it somewhere in Paris, years ago, when she was a young teenager, busking in the streets.

Next month she is playing in Bordeaux and I will drive a couple of hours just enjoy her music.

Best regards.

Sebastian View Drop Down

Quote Sebastian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 1:01pm
Dear Busker

Thanks for this link. It is always good to see new images of Madeliene performing. I am glad that you enjoyed the performance in Vitoria. I remember another fan back in July expressing disappointment at her performance. I supose it just goes to show what is good for some is not for others - it is all in the eye of the beholder. Thank goodness for such diversity.

Other fans may be interested to know that I stumbled across this webiste while browsing the other day which features other Madeleine images of her performances at a range of different shows.

http://www.musicpictures.com/propxt/main/search_string~artid :23289::/ltext~Madeleine%20PEYROUX

Enjoy - Seb
busker View Drop Down

Quote busker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 11:38am

Madeleine was in Vitoria Gasteiz last 15 of July and I was there with my wife, we really enjoyed the show. Madi gave an excellent concert and she was sublime. Here you can see 10 pictures of Madeleine and her band taken in the show.

http://www.jazzvitoria.com/web2005/cast/lomejor/viernes.html

Post Reply Post Reply